Wednesday 7 October 2009

Dougie in Heat magazine

10 Questions We Ask Everyone: Dougie McFly


1. Where did you wake up this morning?
I woke up in my flat with my chick [Frankie from The Saturdays, who now lives with him]

2. When were you last naked
in front of another person?

Me and Harry [Judd from Mcfly] had a shower this morning. We often shower together. I get the loofah out and polish his butt.

3. Who did you last receive a text from, and what did it say? It was from my cleaner Penny, saying, "Is it OK to come round this afternoon?"

4. What do you dislike most about yourself? My arse. I don't actually have an arse. I wish I had more of a J-Lo butt - it would be awesome!

5. If you were invisible for a day, what would be the first thing you'd do? I'd take off all my clothes, then I'd just wander around London naked. I might jump on people's backs and stuff. Or if someone was sitting in a cafe, I'd fart in their face!

6. What was the last lie you told?
I farted in bed and Frankie asked me if I had. I said, "Of course not. It must have been you."

7. When was the last time you cried?
On a plane watching Marley & Me. I was majorly bummed after watching that, especially as I have a dog.

8. What's been the most embarrassing moment of your life? Once upon a time I soiled myself, but I'm not going into it...shit happens.

9. Apart from your home and car, what is the most expensive thing you've ever bought?
I think I must have spent at least £2000 on trainers lately. I'm going to have to build a cupboard to put them all in.

10. Ever been chatted up by another celeb?
Yeah, my girlfriend. she chatted me up. She initiated everything and asked me out on a date.


Credit: http://www.nogoqueen.blogspot.com/
@FizzRocks on twitter/twitpic

No comments: