Sunday 10 January 2010

Frankies love confession (About Dougie)


I didnt go out of my way to impress Dougie..
On our first date I wore black boots, shiny leggings, a long dress and a jacket. I didnt want to look like I'd made loads of effort.


...And I cant remember what he wore on our first date either
I think it was just a shirt, jeans and trainers. Its so much easier for boys!


I got lost in love
I split with my first boyfriend not because I didnt love or respect him, but because I had to go off and do my own thing. It taught me that when youre in a relationship, its important for both of you to have your own lives as well. I feel like Im at that stage now with Dougie.


If I really like him, I cant play games
With boys I fancy, I can play the games pretty well. But if Im really into him, I just tell him. Im not full-on, but youve got to be honest.


Dougie doesnt care about my facebook status
Facebook is great for checking up on guys youve only just met, but people read too much into it now. I hear couples arguing if one doesnt change their status. It adds too much pressure. Mine says Im in a relationship, but Dougie doesnt care what it says!


I fancy RPatz
Hes my favourite Twilight boy!


I dont really do single
I used to think boyfriends were the be-all and end-all, but now I think its important to have time alone. Being single is OK until you meet someone you want to be with.


Love is...
...When youve found someone you can be yourself with, who you can argue with, but you know you wont row enough to break up.



Credit: McFly Portugal

No comments: